Sunday, March 3, 2013

All-time favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes

I'd like to let everyone know what some of my favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes are. I have a total of 77 episodes so far. I want to narrow it down to a few, but it was very, very difficult. However, I have about 10-15 episodes I can list off. And here it is.

TOP 10 Favorite The Next Generation episodes (Seasons in parentheses):

10) Phantasms (Season 7)

9) Masks (Season 7)

8) A Fistful of Datas (Season 6)

7) The Pegasus (Season 7)

6) Who Watches the Watchers? (Season 3)

5) Quality of Life (Season 6)

4) Darmok (Season 5)

3) Lessons (Season 6)

2) Attached (Season 7)

1) The Chase (Season 6)


Here's a list of five others that didn't quite make the first cut.... In no particular order.

5) The Ensigns of Command (Season 3)

4) Frame of Mind (Season 6)

3) Remember Me (Season 4)

2) Sarek (Season 3)

1) The Enemy (Season 3)


I might in a future post, list my other favorites, but this will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment