Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's been awhile

Sorry for not posting in a long time. I just haven't really had much to talk about recently. And since the MLB season is pretty much over either tomorrow night or Thursday night. I'm going to admit that I won't have much to talk about on my blog.

Unless, of course, everyone who reads my blog, wants me to talk comics and video games. However, I am an NFL fan too, though it's my second favorite sport behind baseball. I do plan to talk about my Steelers and my number two team, the Packers. So, I'll mention them often as the season progresses.

I also plan to discuss Gears of War 3 and how I felt about the game. Of course, if you know me, than you already know my feelings about this incredible game, and to me at least, how a trilogy should end.

I'll post something else later this week. Thanks for reading and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment