Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Post

As I sit and watch the Rangers and Tigers slug it out for the AL Pennant and chance to be in the World Series. I almost forgot to mention that I have another story I wrote in the Justice League universe, courtesy of fanfiction.net!!! I'll post the link below. But before I go further.

When I heard Al Davis had passed away. I was sitting in my car driving to work at around 8:05am on Saturday. I was shocked and when I got to work I immediately looked up on SI.com, ESPN.com, Yahoo! Sports and Fox Sports. I also, when I came home, read the different sportswriters discuss Mr. Davis. While it's not clear what happens to the Oakland Raiders from this point forward. I know the Raiders are in the best shape possible and the future looks even brighter after being in the wilderness from 2003-2009.

Secondly, how about those Pittsburgh Steelers wiping the floor with the Tennessee Titans?!?! Or the surprise upset that the Seahawks dished out against the Giants? And the Packers continued manhandling of the Falcons. Good Sunday of NFL action.

Well, that's it. Here's the link to my new story.


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7452175/1/Everything_Will_Be_Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment