Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24th, 2012

Before any of you ask. I'm not a 49ers fan.

I will say it's disappointing that both the Steelers and Packers, my two teams, lost earlier this month. Plus the Eagles and Seahawks and Raiders did not make it either. Though I'm a Steelers fan first and foremost, I've also grown into a Packer fan over the years. And the latter three teams all jockey for the 3, 4, and 5 spots on my favorits list.

That all aside. I'm not surprised that the 49ers lost. I will say that I think Kyle Williams doesn't deserve death threats. It's saddening and sickening. Though I'm glad he's owned up to what happened. It also helps that his father, White Sox GM Ken Williams, has the experience of knowing what and how to deal with these tough circumstances from his playing days in MLB.

And, that's all I have to say for today's blog. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment