Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th, 2012

Quickly, I must let everyone know that a good movie to watch is The Adventures of Tintin. It's a really cool movie and the motion capture animation is unbelievable. I saw the movie in IMAX 3D awhile back and was amazed at how cool it looked in that format.

Definitely take the time to see this amazing film when you have the chance. In terms of the voice acting. Awesome. Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Daniel Craig and Simon Pegg are all pheomenal in their roles and really give a solid and memorable performance.

I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel when it comes out in a couple of years. I hear it'll come out either Christmas 2014 or Summer 2015. Regardless, the wait for the next Tintin adventure is highly anticipated on my part.

Finally, I hope everyone is doing alright in what is only the 4th day of the new year. So far, we're all alive and no disasters that threaten to wipe out mankind has happened yet.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment