Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gears Of War 3 and Comic Book Stuff

Yesterday, I bought Gears of War 3 and played some of it this morning, mostly it was the multiplayer and boy was it fun. I loved the look of the graphics and how quick the matches started. I only played Team Deathmatch so far and have to play the other modes in order to get the achievement, but that aside, it's awesome.

Won't play the campaign until another week or so, but will definitely get started on that sooner rather than later. As an FYI, my favorite multiplayer characters include: Marcus, Anya, Baird, Sam, Adam Fenix and some of the unlockables that come out later.

On the comic book front, I've got some catching, today and later tonight. Got to finish my Power Girl stuff and Batman, Wonder Woman and read the new Star Trek comic that came out this week.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment