Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DC Relaunch

With only a few hours away from the DC Relaunch featuring Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1. I thought I'd give everyone my books that I'll be picking during September. Here's the list with dates included:

8/31
Justice League

9/7
Action Comics
Batgirl
Detective Comics

9/14
(Please note I don't have any books on hold for me at my usual shop, but I'll give these ones listed a look.)
Batman and Robin
Batwoman
Grifter

9/21
Batman
Catwoman
Red Hood and the Outlaws(maybe)
Wonder Woman

9/28
Batman: The Dark Knight
The Flash
Superman
Voodoo

11 total books out of the 52 that I'll definitely pick up with regularity and at least 4(so far) that I'll pick up and try out. Not much compared to everyone else, but it's mostly characters I enjoy. I'll definitely post my thoughts on each issue as the relaunch goes on.

Finally, my Gears of War fic is almost done. Took longer than I thought, but it'll definitely be worth the read. At least I think so.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment