Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's finished and a HUGE update!!!!

Okay everyone(at least the four or five of you who read my blog...), I've got some great news. First, the Diamondbacks' very own rookie 1st basemen Paul Goldschmidt hit a game tying home run in the bottom of the ninth to tie the game against the Houston Astros. Then, Chris Young, good old #10, hit a three-run jack to win the game in the 10th. I'd say that's a great win for the Dbacks. And now they're one game ahead. We'll see how long this lasts.

Meanwhile, Hideki Matusi, ole' #55, had 4-for-6 with 2 RBI, and he's been batting .432 since the All Star Break. True the Oakland A's are 12.5 back in the division, but they can cut it to 9.5 after they sweep that jackhole C.J. Wilson and the Texas Rangers this weekend. Though Wilson did make some valid points, he shouldn't talk when he's 1-2 this season against the A's, with his ERA north of 4.50 I hear. He's asking for it tomorrow night. Hopefully, 23,500 people show up and boo the living hell out of the guy. I'm calling a win, but I don't have the score.

Finally, I have finally finished my personal project I have been working on for week or so now. It's going to get a Beta(I hope). I'm planning on having it published within the next 7-10 days, if I get the Beta. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. What is it that it has to go to beta before being published??? I am intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea man quit teasing me with talk of a project, what is it ?!?

    ReplyDelete